I’m so excited to share this with you guys. I’ve been telling you all about the fabulous time I had in Costa Mesa, California and now you can enter to win a trip including hotel, airfare from Calgary, and $2500 to shop at South Coast Plaza! You want this trip, trust me. It’s only open to Alberta and BC residents (flying out of Calgary and Vancouver) so you have a really good chance of winning.
South Coast Plaza will blow your mind. I know, I know, we have pretty stellar shopping here in Calgary but it’s nothing like what you’ll see in Costa Mesa. Every super high end brand you’ve heard of (and some I hadn’t) is here.
This is not a mall shopping experience. There are no junky booths cluttering up the beautiful hallways and no foodcourt. Instead we ate at Capital Grille – a steakhouse that impressed this Alberta girl with both the food and service. There’s valet parking and a private lounge to put your feet up.
You won’t have trouble spending your prize money in here – if anything, you might have trouble deciding between all the fabulous things you’ll see. I loved exploring Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s. Canadian department stores are a far cry from what they could be.
By now you’re shouting Heather! Where do we enter! Okay, okay. HERE. <——– click there and head to the entry page.
In addition to the shopping spree, you’ll also get
- Two-hour appointment with a South Coast Plaza personal stylist ($300 value)
- Day Pass access to South Coast Plaza’s VIP Hospitality Suite.
- VIP Passport with special offers and discounts to South Coast Plaza stores and restaurants.
- One custom South Coast Plaza signature tote ($100 value) with luxury leather luggage tag ($35 value).
- Round-trip airfare for two on WestJet airlines from Vancouver (YVR) or Calgary (YYC) to Orange County’s John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- Two-nights accommodation at The Westin South Coast Plaza, a luxury hotel located only steps from Costa Mesa’s acclaimed arts and theater district across from South Coast Plaza.
Good luck everyone! I hope you can go and have as awesome a time as I did. I want to remind you about the beauty of a smaller airport like John Wayne. For me, it makes landing in Costa Mesa a no-brainer when accessing Southern California. I can’t wait to go back!