It’s that time again where things get yummy down at Eau Claire! There’s lots to do and see and EAT! Admission is free so it’s worth it just to go down and see the entertainment – find out who is playing here..
From the Taste of Calgary Website:
The city’s outdoor festival of food and drinks is back for it’s 15th year at Eau Claire’s Festival Plaza. Enjoy a mix of exotic global cuisine like Cajun, Caribbean, East Indian, and Persian.
Buy Taste sampling tickets for $1 right at the festival and use them to sample any of the food or beverage menu items. Everything is sample-sized, including the prices.
Don’t forget to check out the Ford Fun Zone in the Market’s North Plaza!
- Ford Focus Car Karaoke – Have a blast singing your heart out to your favourite tunes in the Focus. We can help judge who in your family is the best singer!
- Ford Focus Test Drive Challenge – Sit in a real race car seat and see if you can beat the time posted by Indy Lights series racer, Stefan Rzadinski, on this virtual race simulator. Can you be the high score champion?
- 3D effect Ford Focus Photo – Take a pic with the new Focus and look as if you are falling in to the bustling city with your new ride
- Ford Focus Augmented Reality Experience – Explore the exciting new features and technologies in the 2012 Focus by scanning the car with a special iPad that will uncover hidden videos and info.
- How many balls in this Fiesta? – It’s free to enter your guess. Closest guess wins a Sirius Satellite Radio!
- Active Park Assist Demo- See how a vehicle parks itself hands-free!
Hope you all have fun!