These juicy little bundles are the perfect thing for a girly get together (I brought them to book club) and can be dressed in a multitude of ways. I saw the green sugar in my pantry and grabbed it right away and it was cute but I’ll confess, it sort of melted into the cream cheese after these berries sat for a little while in the fridge. If I were to make them again, I would top them with something else. Crushed pistachios or graham crackers would be awesome as would shaved chocolate or even a mint leaf. How cute would a mint leaf be?
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries would be a nice potluck idea as you can make them ahead and they transport rather well. Plus, as long as it’s not super hot out, they are ok sitting out of the fridge for a while.
Here’s how to make them:
- 2 blocks room temp Cream cheese
- 30 Strawberries, topped and hollowed out
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Topping (sugar, mint, graham cracker, pistachios, chocolate or something of your choice)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or you can use a hand beater) whip the cream cheese, honey, coconut sugar and vanilla together until smooth and a little fluffy. Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag or large zipper bag with one corner cut off. Squeeze the filling from your bag directly into the strawberries and fill a little higher than the edge of the berry. Dip into your topping. Repeat until all berries are full - this will make about 30 large berries.
I’d love to hear how you top your Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries if you make them. And I’d also love to know where you take yours! Leave a comment and let me know 🙂